Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian film actor, script writer, entertainer, and social media influencer. She is most known for her work in the film industry.
She was born in Ijebu Ode, which is located in Ogun State, on September 7th, 1982. After appearing in the film Jenifa in 2008, Eniola Badmus shot to prominence as a result of her role in the film.
10 Facts About Eniola Badmus
- Eniola Badmus was born on September 7th, 1982 in the city of Ijebu Ode, which is located in the state of Ogun.
- Eniola Badmus received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Ibadan. She subsequently attended Lagos State University and earned her Master of Science degree in economics from that institution. She completed her primary and secondary schooling in Ijebu Ode, which is located in Ogun State.
- Her professional acting career began in the year 2000, but she did not become widely known until 2008, when she starred in two Yoruba films with the titles Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. These films propelled her to widespread popularity.
- Eniola Badmus was presented to the public as the new brand ambassador for the telecommunications company Etisalat in March of 2016.
- At the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2011, she took the award for Best Crossover in a Film.
- At the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014, she won the award for Best Actress of the Year in the Yoruba language category.
- At the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in 2015, she was given the prize for Best Comedic Act to take home with her.
- Additionally, in 2015, she was awarded the title of Best Actress in Africa at the Black Entertainment Film, Fashion, and Television Arts Awards.
- Eniola Badmus has acted in more than 200 films throughout her career. It is believed that she has a net worth of $10 million.
- In December of 2021, images of Eniola Badmus appearing to have lost a significant amount of weight surfaced online, which caused a sensation. She stated that she did not have weight loss surgery in order to achieve her goal.